My car has been giving me trouble lately, and thinking that the dealership where I bought the thing would know immediately what the problem was I took the car there like a fool with this illfounded expectation of instant gratificationke a fool was proven absolutely wrong. After my fourth trip to this dealership I have given up on ever finding out what the problem is with my car and am at my wits end. Oh if only I payed more attention when my father would let me work on his cars with him. Oh if only.
Now I have my "big brother" going to come with my today to this dealership and maybe with the help of a man can convince the other men that this car is worth fixing because the woman might be a fool and believe their lies, but she has a big brother that knows better. So glad I have a sibling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment