For cliche ridden blogs I have written lately I am sorry. I took care to spare you my opening line for this one. I am back in school again, which means that I am one semester closer to being forced to figure out what I want to do with my life (read: what can I stomach to do for money professionally).
The last time I took 9 hours my life turned irreparably upside down, so I am hoping with everything I have got to not see a repeat.
I finally accomplished moving into the new house. Now that I am here, I am 100% sure I am bored. I have nothing to do. Bored. Bored. Bored. That's me!
I went to the quarter friday to wish a friend a farewell as well as to go to the hospital. Neither of those I liked doing.
Are you bored yet too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment