Sunday, December 9, 2007

La tee da

So here I am hours away from finals and I am worried about men. How typical! I think I've met a nice one, but I am not sure just yet. You know how that whole doubt everything skepticism is, I use it all the time. But it would be nice if he were.

3 comments:

Immel said...

Yea, typical of us all. Sex and love are strong drives. Really strong.

Get over it and stay focused. It'll make love better. But you already know that.

I have a new girlfriend. Yummy is what I'm saying.

Esteban

Jolie said...

It's funny how those things work isn't it? I am the poor example of a hopeless romantic. or just a loser. I love someone very much, as a friend, but it's one of those things that would never ever work out, and never did for that matter. Sex as far as that goes isn't my main motivator, friendship, mostly is. I loved every day I would wake up by his side more that any other I ever have before or since. But it's one of those things he just will never know. so i don't know what that makes me. hopeless if anything. but i'm working it out, i've met this nice man that I hope truly sticks around for a while.

Anonymous said...

Every relationship is so different, it's hard to put a label on them. The other person may or may not agree. It's all filled with experimentation, perceived desires, feelings, emotions and all the stuff that makes us all crazy. But then, so what. It's not going to kill you. As usual, it's my opinion that if nothing else, we should all be having fun. You never know till you try it.