Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sometimes there is nothing you can do but keep swimming

I invest a good part of my time in the relationships I have with friends, or to be fair to this current situation, the friends I believe I have. I just don't get why people go about doing the things that they do. We left the cradle so long ago, why isn't it easier to tell something to someones face and get it over with? Instead we build walls and intentionally hurt those around us just to push them away without giving them a reason why. Losing a friend is like losing a relationship, depending on the quality you believed your friendship to have, you may feel hurt or confused or relieved. To use my present loss I am feeling as if I am swimming in cold water, I want to get out, but I still want to swim. Eventually though, the sun will set, and the pool will close. I hate this.

1 comment:

Immel said...

I just wanted to comment because no one else has commented. Other than that, "a work in progress"? Hmmmmmm
I hope so. Where is some more of your art? How about some restaurant influenced art?