Monday, May 7, 2007
The most uplifting statement I've made all month
I am expecting a good bit out of my next semester and with the chain of events that have occured these last six months I hope I can be able to pull up my boot straps and get to work. I have one of my last shot appointments the first of june, 3 more months and I will be forced to find another way to deal with my condition. The doctors I have spoken to don't know much about what I have, they've given it a label, and do not know much about the treatment. I think going under the knife one last time would solve this problem in an instant, and I will have to discuss this course of action when I can. In the meantime I would like to find someone who knows anything about this. Anyone at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment